Friday, June 25, 2010

FEELING LONELY!

It's lonely out here in blog land.  Although I have five followers I wonder if it's worth while doing a blog????? Particularly as my five followers are 3 family members and 2 friends of my eldest daughter.

I feel like climbing Mt. Kosciusko and yelling out 'COOOOEEEE' to listen for a reply.

Recently a few ideas for blogs have popped into my head,  then I think what's the point.  It's wasting my time writing and obviously everyone elses time reading my blogs.

I am not throwing a pity party here but would love more followers and feed back on the blogs that I write.

As the Maroon 5 song goes -:

Is there anyone out there cause its getting
harder and harder to breath

So IS anyone interested in my blogs beside my five followers or am I taking up too much cyber space cluttering up your computers???? 

3 comments:

  1. Ohh Mum thats so sad you feel this way. I myself only have family as follows which is a little upsetting, but then I didn't exactly start blogging for people to read and comment. I started blogging as an outlet for personal thoughts and to get things off my chest when I feel weighed down with things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well since I just found you - I will be around seeing if you have anymore to say. building a blog is hard work. if you need any pointers feel free to email me - i also have a blogging 101 label that has some tips in it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so good to see I have a new follower, thanks Brandy. look forward to seeing you comments on my blogs.

    ReplyDelete