Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DAFFODIL DAY

Friday 27th August was Daffodil Day which I usually like to support.  Bruce was off work sick and had to go to the doctors.  I suggested we make a quick trip into the cbd after his visit to pay a few laybys.  I was disappointed to not be able to find any daffodil things in any of the shops we went into.

oops this is upside down but still looks pretty.
On Sunday we celebrated Chris's birthday in the local park then we brought Jackjack back here as his daddy was working and mumma was at a blessingway.  It was such a beautiful day so I took Jackjack out the back to play for a little while until dinner was ready.  We discovered the daffodils we planted recently had one single bloom on it. 

our beautiful daffodil

1 comment:

  1. my poor daffodils had a nasty battering in those stronge winds over the weekend. they are all basicly lying flat. hopefully they will pick up again once the winds have vanished again.

    ReplyDelete