Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Bunnies



                                                                    circle of bunnies

This Easter I decided to make all the grandchilren something as I think they usually get far too much chocolate, then feel sick after eating it.

So I remembered seeing a little bunny made out of a washer on my mother in laws dressing table at the club. Jen also decided to make her Easter presents, so we got together for a sewing day.

I embroidered felt faces then tied the waher together with a small egg in the middle, and sewed it together.  The kids all thought it was good and once they ate the egg wore the washer on their arms.
                                          7 bunnies for the grandkis and one for Bruce

1 comment:

  1. I loved them and so did JackJack....the thought that counts is always better presents ;)

    ReplyDelete