Friday, April 2, 2010

KISSES

How do you prefer to kiss?

Growing up in my family we always kissed each other on the lips and thought  it to be natural.  Bruce's family on the other hand  have always given a peck on the cheek.

  I find it funny when you see someone air kissing another persons cheeks not even touching each other, are they afraid of catching coodies?  The younger generation seem to rush up to a friend in a shopping centre to greet them with a hug and a cheek kiss. Until recently I have never greeted a friend this way just kept it for family members.  Then my best friend and I started on special occassions greeting each other with a kiss. It felt really strange at first but has since grown on me.


                                                              pucker up baby!


 Recently I had a discussion with my husband and daughters about kissing. They all think kissing on the lips is intimate and should be kept for your partner. Whereas I don't agree and see nothing wrong with a short kiss on the lips.  Its not a full on pash just a quick peck on the lips.


                                                       plant a big sloppy kiss here!


So what does everyone else think.....cheek peck.....lip kiss...or air kiss

XXXXXXXXXXXX    MMMMWWWAAAAAA    XXXXXXXXXXX

4 comments:

  1. lol Jack has just come up to the lapi and he's squeeling "BOO! BOOOO!" at your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That is cute what you got Millie to do! ;)
    Remember Dad used to only kiss us on the top of our heads! But now cheek kisses :)
    Air kisses are pretty dumb, but I wouldn't kiss a mate on the lips. If someone goes to cheek kiss me, I try to plant one on their cheek at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with Jen, I would never kiss her on the lips haha lips are a sexual thing i reckon, i find it uncomfortable n a bit freaky when mikes grandmother kisses me on the lips! eeeeeeeek i understand where your coming from though Linda it was the norm for your generation but just not ours lol.. oh and i try not to hug n kiss anyone lol ewwww coo-dies hahaha nah im just not the affectionate type.. but jenjen was lucky to get a hug off me the other day when i got my special necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky lucky me!! lol Ebz
    I'm with you there though, I'm not a regular hugger/kisser of mates, and I actually don't even know why coz I'm not opposed to it, it just doesn't occur....except for special occasions when a hug is a nice thank-you ;)

    ReplyDelete