Friday, April 1, 2011

FRIDAY FROLICS WITH FLOSSY wk 1

As Jenjen and Jackjack don't have any activities Friday morning Jen suggested I come to her house for dinner Thursday night then drive myself home.  That way I can use her car to go out by myself Friday mornings.  So today was the start of many adventures in Flossy.

Week one of Friday frolics with Flossy took me op shopping.  I decided to drive into the cbd to go to Savers for a look around.  Both the girls went there earlier in the week and bought a few bargains.  I was on a very tight budget as I only had about $12 in my purse after raiding my money jar.

So I took the escalator up to the top floor trying to find some pretty cups.  I was unsuccessful with that but did find a few other things I thought looked pretty but couldn't afford. After a really good look around I took the lift back down to the ground as I hate going down escalators. Then walked back to the car which was parked over near the beach.

I then drove to the Salvos where I found a lovely fairy plate I fell in love with.  It had a price tag of $3.99 but when I went to the register the girl said its half price Friday.  So I got a great bargain for only $2.00, wow.

                           fairy plate from the Salvo's
After this I hopped back in the car to drive to Vinnie's op shop.  There I found lots of lovely things but settled on two skirts for the pretty material for my sewing. Then back in the car and headed off home.  It was a quick adventure but I feel like I achieved something.
                         skirts from Vinnie's 
Thanks Jenjen for the lend of Flossy.  Looking forward to many more adventures in her.  I wonder where she will take me next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment