Wednesday, April 20, 2011

FRIDAY FROLICS WITH FLOSSY WK3

As it is the school holidays for my FRIDAY FROLICS WITH FLOSSY  I took Jackjack up to the hub as both Jenjen and I thought the Easter show was on.  Jen and Tyler had heaps of packing and sorting to do at their old house.  When we arrived I got Jacks pusher out of the boot of Flossy which he calls his trolley.  Then we walked into the shopping centre towards centre stage.  There was no sign of any show being set up, then I saw a notice board which said it was the following week.

Jackjack in his trolley in front of Flossy

Anyway there were a few things I wanted to check out in the shops, so we went for a wander.  Strange everything I wanted was sold out, not having much luck here.  So we headed for the freebies rewards machine where I scanned both Jens and my cards.  Hey presto we both won what I thought was one Easter egg from sweet as.  I headed for there handed over my dockets and was given two huge bags of Easter eggs which contain a variety of little eggs in Carmelo and Turkish delight (my favourites).
yummy easter eggs
I bumped into one of my work friends on the way out and had a good chat.
After this we headed back to Flossy and drove home for honey samigs (sandwiches).
honey samig


  In the afternoon Jen was dropped off at my place by Tyler after finishing their packing at their old house. We drove over to the juniors to discuss a few things with them. Then the Tribe arrived and we all had afternoon tea whilst the kids had fun playing.

It was a fun filled day with my adventures with Flossy. Next Friday will be Good Friday so there won't be any frolics in Flossy.  So I will have to plan something for the following Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment