Friday, April 8, 2011

FRIDAY FROLICS WITH FLOSSY

This is week two of my FRIDAY FROLIC WITH FLOSSY.  Today I left home at 9am and headed for Mornington where I decided to check out a few op shops.  The one I went to first had the doors open and I was about to step in when a lady said to me they won't be open until 10am as she was sick and waiting for someone else to arrive.  It was a pity as I saw something in the window I would have liked to purchase.

                                       wall plaques

So I headed to Mornington/Tyabb Road in search of Vinnie's and the Salvos.  At Vinnie's I found so many things that took my fancy but settled on a couple of plates to go with the one I already have as a wall plaque. Then saw some beautiful cups with saucers for a project I have in mind and a pretty candle holder.

cup & saucers



saucer


                                     candle holder

Further down the road at the Salvos I found 8 brand new matching chicken cups. I thought these  would be perfect for Easter with little eggs in them for the grandkidlets.

                                      chicken cups

I had another op shop I wished to visit but had a doctors appointment at 11am so had to head off to that.  My doctor manipulated my back into place so hopefully I will get a better sleep tonight.

After this I headed into the CBD to claim my doctors account at medicare and bought the little Easter eggs at Kmart. Then I went home for lunch and a few hours with Brubear before he left for work.

In the afternoon I drove to Jenjen and Jackjacks for dinner then we all went to a chocolate Nutrimetics party at the Juniors house.  This is a new line just released, it smelt devine. We all enjoyed marshmallows dipped in chocolate for supper. Mmmm!

So it has been a really fun filled day.  Where will you take me next Friday Flossy?

No comments:

Post a Comment